VSI will be implementing a program that will assist all Seattle United high school age players and families with information that will help make your college selection process easier and keep you informed of the next steps.
Here is a list of some of the programs and services Seattle United families will have access to though VSI. All of these offerings are available at no charge.
- Twice yearly all Seattle United members are invited to a college information night to understand the college search and selection process and how to market you to college coaches.
- One SAT and ACT diagnostic test for each player. These should be taken between the end of your sophomore year and before the spring of your junior year. This is to determine which of the two tests you should focus on.
- Once yearly all Seattle United members are invited to a college night with college coaches to explain what they are looking for in a player and how players should be contacting them. College coaches from all different levels of play.
- Once yearly all Seattle United members are invited to a financial aid night for parents to understand the facts about financial aid and how to pay for college.
- One team meeting to assist with tournament planning, the direction a team should take based on their level of play, and answering questions from parents and players.
- One individual family meeting per year to help with things like developing a school list, communicating with coaches, visiting schools, attending college camps, just to name a few.
- Please contact Gary directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-922-2617. www.go-vsi.com